No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels sign 1B Keston Hiura to a minor league contract.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Patrick Sandoval was found to have a torn UCL and will undergo season-ending surgery.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Angels sign 1B Keston Hiura to a minor league contract.
        Former top prospect Keston Hiura was called up on Friday after hitting .360 with an absurd 12 home runs in 19 games at Triple-A Salt Lake. He's playing 2B tonight and could qualify there soon in most leagues.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Angels DFA'ed Miguel Sano.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mike Trout was removed from his first minor league rehab game after two innings on Tuesday due to left knee soreness.
            Trout had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee on May 3.​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mike Trout will miss the rest of the season after an MRI revealed another meniscus tear in his surgically-repaired left knee.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X