No announcement yet.

2K24: Miami Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Stanton's season-ending injury, I would expect A-Rod to be in Marlin teal by Wednesday.

Comment

• Where would he play?

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
        Where would he play?
        1b until they get Bour Back

Comment

• Not going to happen at least according to Arod. Said he is done for this season.

Comment

• Carlos Gomez looking a lot more likely than Arod.

Comment

• Barry Bonds out as hitting coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Barry Bonds out as hitting coach.
                I'm sure that another team will try to hire him. He did some good work with Ozuna, Yelich, etc. in Miami. Apparently, Bonds and Mattingly didn't get along too well.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  I'm sure that another team will try to hire him. He did some good work with Ozuna, Yelich, etc. in Miami. Apparently, Bonds and Mattingly didn't get along too well.
                  reporting out here said that Bonds didn't get along with Mattingly or Stanton
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• First post on the Marlins in this thread for '17! I guess that's how much we care about them.

Anyway, anyone know how long Justin Bour is potentially out for?

Comment

• well he was just put on the DL ... oblique issue, but nobody's saying anything - I'm pessimistic on this one
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        First post on the Marlins in this thread for '17! I guess that's how much we care about them.

Anyway, anyone know how long Justin Bour is potentially out for?
                        Yahoo! says 3-4 weeks. Dropped him for Pham a week ago.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                          Extremely shallow league I hope?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Extremely shallow league I hope?
                            12 teams and I already have EE and Bellinger. Needed some speed.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                              Pham is beastly.

Comment

• Wow Stanton is just crushing it lately...9 HR in 10 games. Of course I brought the kids to see that one game he didnt have one! fwiw, Ozuna and Realmuto had one though.

Comment

Working...
                                X