2K24: Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Desmond last 14 games: 18/55 8R 3HR 14RBI 2SB .327AVG

Trading Kennedy/Jeffress for Hosmer/Desmond is looking good in my AFA league.

To whomever suggested he was a buy-low candidate, I owe you a beer.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      Ian Desmond last 14 games: 18/55 8R 3HR 14RBI 2SB .327AVG

Trading Kennedy/Jeffress for Hosmer/Desmond is looking good in my AFA league.

To whomever suggested he was a buy-low candidate, I owe you a beer.
      I'm sure that it was me...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Josh Hamilton needs knee surgery and will miss the remainder of the 2016 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Josh Hamilton needs knee surgery and will miss the remainder of his career..
          Fixed...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• With Choo heading back to the DL, the Rangers have recalled Joey Gallo.

Comment

Josh Hamilton needs knee surgery and will miss the remainder of the 2016 season.
              Another year down the drain.....another $30 million for Josh Hamilton.....cha-ching!
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Another year down the drain.....another $30 million for Josh Hamilton.....cha-ching!
                I know teams sometimes are able to take out insurance policies to cover players salary or parts of it if the the player is injured. I wonder if that was part of Hamiltons contract, and if there is insurance money due, would it go to the Angels or to the Rangers?

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
                  I know teams sometimes are able to take out insurance policies to cover players salary or parts of it if the the player is injured. I wonder if that was part of Hamiltons contract, and if there is insurance money due, would it go to the Angels or to the Rangers?
                  I bet the insurance premium for Hamilton is a lot higher than most players.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

With Choo heading back to the DL, the Rangers have recalled Joey Gallo.
                    And sit him on the bench?

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                      Very bizarre.

Comment

• Originally posted by cleo View Post
                        it would almost surely go to the team that is paying him, the Angels. They would have had to have taken out any policy, and they would be named the beneficiaries. If they're not getting any money, it's an even more colossal screw-up on their part. Although if they transfered the entire contract...Hmmmmm.

Paging baseball insider Kevin Seitzer...how would this work?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                          Gallo's back to AAA.

Comment

Gallo's back to AAA.
                            gosh - that was fun

Comment

• What are the odds Profar sticks around when Odor's suspension is over? Andrus has been better than in recent years but still fairly mediocre and there are some at-bats to be had in the outfield until Choo comes back.

Comment

• They need to figure out what to do with Profar. If he is long term, he needs a position. If I was Bannister, i would be considering moving Beltre to 1B and letting Gallo and Profar fight it out for 3B. If nothing else, the defense would improve.

J
                                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                                X