2K24: New York Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    Smith sucks. They should call up Peter Alonso.
    If the Mets give me the GM job I promise to bring him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      If the Mets give me the GM job I promise to bring him up.
      Right after you replace the entire training and medical staff.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Pitbull could name himself as the training & medical staff and it would still be an improvement.

Comment

I thought they DID replace their training staff over the winter. Doesn't seem like it helped.

Comment

Right after you replace Jeff Wilpon.
            Fixed.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
              Fixed.
              Maybe if they send Wilpon to their medical staff, it'll be a win-win for Mets fans.

Comment

Maybe if they send Wilpon to their medical staff, it'll be a win-win for Mets fans.
                In my best Larry the Cable Guy voice: that's some comedy gold right there yes sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Fixed.
                  Amen. Probably not in my lifetime, but a man can hope.

Comment

• Sandy Alderson is taking a leave of absence due to a recurrence of cancer, but the expectation is that he doesn’t return to the team.

Comment

• WTF?
                      Mets placed RHP Noah Syndergaard on the 10-day disabled list with hand, foot and mouth disease.
                      Seriously. It's believed that he contracted the disease while helping out at a youth camp. The Mets are hopeful that he'll miss just one start. The good news, is that at least there's no physical ailment that he'll need to work his way back from this time. it's unclear who will start in his place against the Padres next week. (source: Rotoworld)
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        WTF?
                        Mets placed RHP Noah Syndergaard on the 10-day disabled list with hand, foot and mouth disease.
                        Seriously. It's believed that he contracted the disease while helping out at a youth camp. The Mets are hopeful that he'll miss just one start. The good news, is that at least there's no physical ailment that he'll need to work his way back from this time. it's unclear who will start in his place against the Padres next week. (source: Rotoworld)
                        They've finally done it. They've reached Peak Mets.

Comment

• Only the Mets. How??

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                            Only the Mets. How??
                            No good deed goes unpunished for the Mets.

Comment

No good deed goes unpunished for the Mets.
                              My youngest just had this, and that little dude spits and snots and sneezes and coughs and drools all over me. By the time he goes to bed at night, my shirt looks like I've been on the bad end of a bukkake session. And I didn't get it, or at least didn't get any symptoms, and it isn't like I don't catch colds for the kids. I know it is possible, but it is surprising a healthy adult would pick this up so easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                My youngest just had this, and that little dude spits and snots and sneezes and coughs and drools all over me. By the time he goes to bed at night, my shirt looks like I've been on the bad end of a bukkake session. And I didn't get it, or at least didn't get any symptoms, and it isn't like I don't catch colds for the kids. I know it is possible, but it is surprising a healthy adult would pick this up so easy.
                                Clearly, Thor's immune system is compromised by the mere fact that he is a Met.

And steroids.

Comment

Working...
                                X