No announcement yet.

2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh. Hunter Greene to the IL with right elbow soreness.

edit: The MRI came back clean for any structural damage.
    Last edited by madducks; 08-17-2024, 08:59 PM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Reds claim INF Amed Rosario off waivers from the Dodgers.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Joey Votto has retired after 17 MLB seasons. All of them with the Reds. He never made it out of AAA with the Blue Jays organization. He finishes his career hitting .294/.409/.511 with 356 home runs, 1,144 RBI, 80 stolen bases and a 1,640/1,365 K/BB ratio over 8,746 plate appearances
        Last edited by madducks; 08-23-2024, 01:38 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Reds sign former top prospect Dominic Smith after he was released by the Red Sox.
          Last edited by madducks; 08-23-2024, 01:38 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Reds are calling up RHP Rhett Lowder to start the second game of Friday’s doubleheader.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X