OK I'm starting to come around to A-Rod's side of things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    Not a chance...this was all very carefully calculated by a team of expert lawyers. It'll be interesting to see what is released, by both MLB and the A-Rod camp. People tend to forget that he's not failed a test in any way, and that the testimony against him is bought, with both money and threats. I'm pretty sure that A-Rod plays this year and fill out the rest of his contract, mush to the chagrin of the Yankees.
    I don't pretend to understand the U.S. judicial system.

Will A-Rod realistically get his case pushed ahead of far more needed cases in the courts? (my guess is yes)

Does this still give him enough time to play 2014/15?

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
      I don't pretend to understand the U.S. judicial system.

Will A-Rod realistically get his case pushed ahead of far more needed cases in the courts? (my guess is yes)

Does this still give him enough time to play 2014/15?
      If he gets the case into federal Court, which as I understand it, is still a very big if, My guess is that he'd get an injunction allowing him to play until his case is decided...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        If he gets the case into federal Court, which as I understand it, is still a very big if, My guess is that he'd get an injunction allowing him to play until his case is decided...
        Agree, which is the driver for getting it into federal court, IMO. A case like this might not be heard for double-digit months.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X