No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Gordon really that bad at shortstop that he won't be moved there?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      Is Gordon really that bad at shortstop that he won't be moved there?
      I'm pretty sure he is. Then again he's probably better than Guerrero there. Can Barney play SS? They've got 3 guys who aren't quite shortstops. How do they find room for all 3? Then what about Turner? Can he play SS long-term?

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        I'm pretty sure he is. Then again he's probably better than Guerrero there. Can Barney play SS? They've got 3 guys who aren't quite shortstops. How do they find room for all 3? Then what about Turner? Can he play SS long-term?
        I highly doubt the Dodgers will play any of them there other than a handful of games...certainly not as a starting SS.

Comment

• Lots of talk of a Kemp trade to the Padres. I'd laugh my bloomin' arse off if Kennedy was part of the package (including Austin Hedges). I think I hear elD throwing his feces at the computer now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
            Lots of talk of a Kemp trade to the Padres. I'd laugh my bloomin' arse off if Kennedy was part of the package (including Austin Hedges). I think I hear elD throwing his feces at the computer now.

I simply don't see the Dodgers dealing Kemp off for anything less than equal value in a position where they need it. He slashed .309/.365/606 in the 2nd half last year, pretty close to his huge 2011 season...I think that he's shown that he's back to full health.

If they really want to deal Kemp, a fun deal could be Kemp and ??? for Tulo. Colorado has indicated that they're willing to move him, and he would probably welcome staying in the division.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Just like the Padres were going to land Tomas and Panda and, uh, anyone else of note? Yeah, I'll believe this rumor when it actually comes to fruition.
              Hey, when it comes to the Padres, rumors are all we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                I simply don't see the Dodgers dealing Kemp off for anything less than equal value in a position where they need it. He slashed .309/.365/606 in the 2nd half last year, pretty close to his huge 2011 season...I think that he's shown that he's back to full health.

If they really want to deal Kemp, a fun deal could be Kemp and ??? for Tulo. Colorado has indicated that they're willing to move him, and he would probably welcome staying in the division.
                If I am the Dodgers I am not adding anything in that deal. I am not sure I make that deal straight up.

Seriously I am shocked that the Dodgers have not reached out to the Cubs. I am thinking they really don't want to trade Kemp. Seems like all of the rumors are teams contacting the Dodgers not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  I am thinking they really don't want to trade Kemp. Seems like all of the rumors are teams contacting the Dodgers not the other way around.
                  From what I've read, the Dodgers would prefer to trade Ethier and/or Crawford but moving Kemp would be easiest (since no teams are willing to bite on the other two)

Comment

• Dodger acquire Chris Heisey...have to be more moves to come.

Comment

• Heisey had 4 pinch hit HRs last year
                      Dodgers had 1

not a game changer but nice to have a new spare part, and Dodgers just added Nicasio anyway
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Dodgers add to their members of the tribe, signing Ryan Lavarnway (to go with Joc Pederson).

Comment

• If I am a Dodger fan I am not very happy today. The Kemp trade would make me start the season on sour note.

Sorry ElD for your loss, I know you are a big fan. I think the Cubs made a big mistake not making a run at him. Even more so when I look at what they got in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            However, I can't help but think that they are a precursor to landing Hamels.
                            I don't see how it all makes sense unless it culminates in this.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Anyone know what's the net cap change for the Dodgers after all these moves?

Comment

• Do we still have no idea what the Dodgers are giving the Phillies for Rollins, or are they trying to trade to get that piece?

Comment

Working...
                                X