No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference is that Verlander had a period of not being as good, but there were not chronic and consistent health issues like with Kershaw. That is what has diminished him, and I find it hard to buy into them being all gone now. I hope so, though. It would be a joy to see vintage Kershaw again. He was as special as any pitcher I have ever seen.

Comment

• Alex Wood officially named #5 SP. I'd still be in on Stripling since I think this Wood isn't going to float.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Alex Wood officially named #5 SP. I'd still be in on Stripling since I think this Wood isn't going to float.
        You always go against the grain eh?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Always throwing shade aren't you GITH. To be fair, with all the injuries lately, Wood's endurance is probably sapped. We should probably all leaf him alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Always throwing shade aren't you GITH. To be fair, with all the injuries lately, Wood's endurance is probably sapped. We should probably all leaf him alone.
            You always bark at me man, that's kind of bush dude. I'm just trying to spruce this place up a bit.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You always bark at me man, that's kind of bush dude. I'm just trying to spruce this place up a bit.
              stop arguing. Leaf it be
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                stop arguing. Leaf it be
                I'm board, let him continue. Let me axe you a question. It wood be nice to have some more posts on this board, woodn't it?

Comment

I'm board, let him continue. Let me axe you a question. It wood be nice to have some more posts on this board, woodn't it?
                  Knot really
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Knot really
                    You've carved out a niche here with your witty replies.

Comment

You've carved out a niche here with your witty replies.
                      I know this won't be poplar, but how about we stick to the original subject?

At the very least it might stem any bad feelings some might arbor.

I certainly don't want anyone getting beat to a pulp over something few of us have a stake in.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Wow, I come into this thread and see a page of dad-level puns . I love this place. I wood never leaf it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Wow, I come into this thread and see a page of dad-level puns . I love this place. I wood never leaf it.
                          Dont be so sappy
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            Alex Wood officially named #5 SP. I'd still be in on Stripling since I think this Wood isn't going to float.
                            In all seriousness, I think the increased velocity makes Wood a good bet until it causes his arm to splinter

Comment

It’s a stain on my character.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                                In all seriousness, I think the increased velocity makes Wood a good bet until it causes his arm to splinter
                                Thanks JC - at least we got back to the root of the problem now, we've been barking up the wrong tree and I was stumped as to how to get away from this branch of the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X