2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Thanks for sharing that. I love when pitchers sneak one of these by. And it looked like a strike to me.
    Same here! just because its 46 mph doesnt mean it isnt a strike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      The last few times I posted "so and so"sucks, they hit a HR!

I was hoping that trend continued. Sorry that was lost on you.
      Some people just don't appreciate it when you try to help out their team. :shrug:
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• East Coast bias has some Cespedes throw from last night as being GOAT

I didn't see either one....
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Greatest throw ever...Dave Parker. Vladdy not to shabby either...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Truly one of the very greatest throws in the history of baseball. Oh. My. God.

The accuracy more than the actual throw is what is so damn great.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Best throw I've ever seen was Bo Jackson's. That Puig throw, though. Wow. (Parker's throw was very good but not nearly as accurate as the others.)
              Well, Bo Jackson was a cyborg, so that really doesn't count.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

holy shit, turner moved his glove about 6 inches....
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Greatest throw ever...Dave Parker. Vladdy not to shabby either...

Carter makes this play more than Henderson
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• That dude KNOWS how to pitch!!
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                      Carter makes this play more than Henderson
                      Uhm...no!
                      2021 Auction Anatomy
                      2021 Keeper Decisions
                      2020 Auction Anatomy
                      2020 Pre-Auction
                      2015 Auction Anatomy
                      2014 Auction Anatomy
                      2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                      RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Yeah...that was impressive!
                        2021 Auction Anatomy
                        2021 Keeper Decisions
                        2020 Auction Anatomy
                        2020 Pre-Auction
                        2015 Auction Anatomy
                        2014 Auction Anatomy
                        2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                        RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Kenta Maeda with the best first four starts in the history of baseball. Dude's pretty damn good so far.
                          Hes definitely been phenomenal. I bet the Dodgers organization is beyond pleased. I think it was Grandal at the beginning of the year that said he reminded him of Greinke and while I think he was exaggerating a little bit, it still goes to show how highly praised he is. Hes also a seasoned veteran so he has been able to avoid a lot of the growing pains young pitchers get the first few years in the league. I do think he will start to be tested more as teams see him 3 or 4 times and get more familiar with his tendencies

Comment

• Blanton with a 1 pitch win today. I have never seen that before. I know he has at least tied the record, but I don't know rare it is. I'd bet it is about as rare as no hitters. And Blanton got 2 outs with that 1 pitch. That might approach perfect game on the rarity scale.

Edit: Oh, and Jansen has been so money so far. I have him in both my leagues and he is one of the few bright spots on my horrid Idle Hands staff.
                            Last edited by Sour Masher; 04-24-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• And Turner misses the series because of a bad toe. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                                And Turner misses the series because of a bad toe. Nice.
                                Told you he was injury prone. He's a good player to have when he's healthy. But, he's frustrating to own without a deep bench.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X