Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and it looks like McGee & Cobb will come back together around Memorial Day

Comment

• Cash has been on this kick of not allowing the back half to go through the lineup a third time. He's really taxing the pen because of it, and today it really blew up in his face. Probably the worst game he's managed yet as I've been pretty much in agreement with a lot of what he's done. Today was a clusterf**k

Comment

• Steven Souza, 9 Ks in 12 ABs in May. Is the ride over already?

Comment

• Cobb suffered a setback in his rehab and will go for a re-examination. That's never good....

Comment

• Question on Colome, what can be expected the rest of the way? Does he keep his rotation spot? Trying to determine if I bring him up from my minors. I have to if he reaches the innings limit to no longer be considered a rookie, but if he doesn't reach that then I can keep him in the minors. I am leaning towards activating him now thinking he will reach that by late June.

Comment

• With the setback Cobb had today, I would expect that Colome sticks in the rotation and Karns goes to the pen as a long man or to AAA to refine his changeup once Moore is back next month. Colome has added a new curve that looked really good last time out

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Cobb suffered a setback in his rehab and will go for a re-examination. That's never good....
                Informed speculation on #Rays Cobb: Partial tear in elbow ligament showed in new MRI, thus wait and see how he responds to rest, treatment

Comment

• with Cobb likely done, I don't see Karns getting sent down. Both can stay up while one works as the swingman. This Cobb stuff really pisses me off

Comment

• Alex Cobb to undergo Tommy John surgery

Comment

• And Smyly to the DL again - shoulder issues.

"general soreness" - sure sounds like another outbreak of tendinitis, but could be worse.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Drew Smyly has labrum tear and will probably require season-ending surgery

ST. PETERSBURG — LHP Drew Smyly's recurring shoulder problems include a tear in his labrum that seems likely to require season-ending surgery, the Tampa Bay Times has learned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
                          Drew Smyly has labrum tear and will probably require season-ending surgery

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/baseb...urgery/2229055
                          And I declined an offer the other day of Sale for Smyly & Yelich. F me.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            And I declined an offer the other day of Sale for Smyly & Yelich. F me.
                            Traded Smyly pre season for McHugh.....Thanks Jason!
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• My going-away present to you.

Not counting that league, 4 shares of Smyly

Comment

• Yeah, I was all in on Smyly too. A damn shame. I think he was poised for a great year if he'd stayed healthy. I guess I'll wait to drop him until Monday when it becomes 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X