No announcement yet.

2K24: Tampa Bay Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Field likely to take the roll over. I'm hoping Bauers comes up, but he hasn't looked good early in Durham. It's such a mess - just wish the kids could come up and play already so the team is worth watching. Would also like to see Joe McCarthy get a chance.

Comment

• Kiermaier out 2-to-3 months after surgery on his left thumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Kiermaier out 2-to-3 months after surgery on his left thumb.
        So fragile.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• He doesn't do anything half-speed. In this case, got hurt on a hustle double. Those bags are unforgiving, but if they didn't adapt the bags when Mike Trout suffered the same injury, they won't change it now.

Comment

• can Mallex do anything against lefties? Rays have 3 in a row starting tonight and Mallex is hitting ninth tonight.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• wrote up Archer's struggles - http://theprocessreport.net/archers-struggles/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                can Mallex do anything against lefties? Rays have 3 in a row starting tonight and Mallex is hitting ninth tonight.
                he has a better approach against righties because he just slaps at stuff instead of trying to do anything outside his abilities. Vs RH, he gets into launch mode and goes after high fastballs he needs to lay off of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  Very nice work, and thanks for the read.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Pssst....Daniel Robertson has a .474 OBP through 57 PAs (a whopping 23.8% BB rate).

Any reason to think he's not going to be an everyday starter over the likes of Brad Miller, Matt Duffy, Joey "Mr." Wendle, etc.

Comment

• The .400 BABIP will come down some but he'll still be getting the ABs.

Comment

• Robertson continues to be en fuego with 4 straight multi-hit games.

Comment

• For those of you in starts limited leagues, Sergio Romo will be starting on Saturday, slated to go 2 innings with Yarbrough taking over. That means if he pitches decently, Yarbrough will get the chance at the win without counting a start against you.

Comment

• Eovaldi will be activated and start either Monday or Tuesday against the A's. I know a lot of folks were pretty high on him before the injury. His last rehab start was terrible, but obviously not troubling enough to stop the Rays from activating and starting him. What do y'all expect from him for the duration?

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              Eovaldi will be activated and start either Monday or Tuesday against the A's. I know a lot of folks were pretty high on him before the injury. His last rehab start was terrible, but obviously not troubling enough to stop the Rays from activating and starting him. What do y'all expect from him for the duration?
                              His first start will be Kershaw-like awesome. Then he'll drop two or three disasters on owners foolish enough to pick him up. Then he'll settle into mid to low 4s ERA and 1.3ish WHIP and decent strikeout numbers but almost no wins because of his pitch count limitation combined with the Rays offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                                Eovaldi will be activated and start either Monday or Tuesday against the A's. I know a lot of folks were pretty high on him before the injury. His last rehab start was terrible, but obviously not troubling enough to stop the Rays from activating and starting him. What do y'all expect from him for the duration?
                                five and dives. He has a horrendous third time through the order penalty, so he should be 18 batters faced and out each time he pitches. He looked fantastic in the spring

Comment

Working...
                                X