No announcement yet.

2K24: Tampa Bay Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mallex ran Friday night because Triggs is terrible at holding runners on and Vogt isn't a good thrower. Anyone was a SB threat Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Mallex ran Friday night because Triggs is terrible at holding runners on and Vogt isn't a good thrower. Anyone was a SB threat Friday night.
      What's a good source for finding pitcher stats for holding runners and catcher stats for throwing out runners?
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Msaint View Post
        And another steal last night. And let's not forget the three he stole in April in very limited playing time. This kid could conceivably steal 30+ in half a season if KK stays out and he seizes the job.
        I think Mallex is here to stay.

Not only does he have the job while Kiermaier is out, so that's until August at least, but that nicely coincides with the trade deadline, where we could see impending free agent Rasmus on his way out. The Rays are not real contenders, IMO, and they certainly won't add anything to help, so IMO Mallex isn't going anywhere.

Comment

• Grabbed him over Brinson because I needed SB upside but hypothetically if both are up to stay who do you like rest of season?
          12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
          1B-Cron
          2B- Villar
          SS- Andrus
          3B-Baez
          MI-L. Gurriel
          CI- Y.Gurriel
          OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
          UTIL- Benintendi
          BENCH: Pence, Dyson
          SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
          RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
          IL: Buxton

Comment

• Originally posted by Msaint View Post
            Grabbed him over Brinson because I needed SB upside but hypothetically if both are up to stay who do you like rest of season?
            Mallex. Milwaukee is way too crowded for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
              What's a good source for finding pitcher stats for holding runners and catcher stats for throwing out runners?
              Baseball Reference has the pitchers numbers and the catchers numbers in isolation. I'm not aware of a source that combines the two into a singular place. I've inquired statcast folks about getting a dashboard that shows us time to the plate for pitcher, pop times for the catchers, and then getting some kind of combination grade.

Comment

Baseball Reference has the pitchers numbers and the catchers numbers in isolation. I'm not aware of a source that combines the two into a singular place. I've inquired statcast folks about getting a dashboard that shows us time to the plate for pitcher, pop times for the catchers, and then getting some kind of combination grade.
                Thanks!
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• AL-only 5x5, $100 FAAB budget... How much do you spend on Faria?

Comment

• upper 20's

Comment

upper 20's
                      Drop Cobb for Faria?

Comment

• The Rays appear to be the faves for Adeiny Hechavarria. I guess the Matt Duffy experiment is over before it even started.

Comment

• Why has Mallex.Smith stopped running?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            Why has Mallex.Smith stopped running?
                            maybe it's because of the period after his first name. That would make me pause too.
                            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                              maybe it's because of the period after his first name. That would make me pause too.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                The Rays appear to be the faves for Adeiny Hechavarria. I guess the Matt Duffy experiment is over before it even started.
                                Rays get Hechavarria for minor league outfielder Braxton Lee and right-hander Ethan Clark.

I guess it's safe to drop Duffy in a redraft league?

Comment

Working...
                                X