No announcement yet.

2K24: Boston Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Sox and manager Alex Cora are in agreement on a three-year contract extension worth over $7 million per year.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Red Sox place INF David Hamilton on the 10-day injured list after he fractured his left index finger during a bunt attempt.

The MLB fingers-over-the-front-of-the-bat-bunting-grip claims another victim. Gee...I guess the pitches really do have movement.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rafael Devers since 8/6:

.187/.278/.295, 3 HR, 13 RBI, 13 R, 1 SB in 139 AB

Was hitting .304 at the start of 8/6. Now down to .273. Has hurt 2 of my teams at the worst time.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
          Rafael Devers since 8/6:

Was hitting .304 at the start of 8/6. Now down to .273. Has hurt 2 of my teams at the worst time.
          I've seen that with some of my guys; you have to bench or drop if they become an anchor in the playoffs/drive.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post

I've seen that with some of my guys; you have to bench or drop if they become an anchor in the playoffs/drive.
            I agree. As a fantasy manager, you have to send a message to the rest of the team that you have zero tolerance for slackers.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Rafael Devers since 8/6:

Rafael Devers, who has been playing through a sore right shoulder, will undergo an MRI on Saturday and probably won’t play again this season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Rafael Devers, who has been playing through a sore right shoulder, will undergo an MRI on Saturday and probably won’t play again this season.
                A sore shoulder that noone except the RedSox knew about until now.

Comment

A sore shoulder that noone except the RedSox knew about until now.
                  No, Devers shoulder issues have been public and talked about for weeks. He missed time in late August to rest his sore shoulders, He aggravated the issue in his right shoulder during batting practice on Friday, prompting the imaging and ending the season on the IL.
                  Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Working...
                  X