No announcement yet.

2K24: Boston Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Sox and manager Alex Cora are in agreement on a three-year contract extension worth over $7 million per year.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Red Sox place INF David Hamilton on the 10-day injured list after he fractured his left index finger during a bunt attempt.

The MLB fingers-over-the-front-of-the-bat-bunting-grip claims another victim. Gee...I guess the pitches really do have movement.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rafael Devers since 8/6:

.187/.278/.295, 3 HR, 13 RBI, 13 R, 1 SB in 139 AB

Was hitting .304 at the start of 8/6. Now down to .273. Has hurt 2 of my teams at the worst time.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
          Rafael Devers since 8/6:

.187/.278/.295, 3 HR, 13 RBI, 13 R, 1 SB in 139 AB

Was hitting .304 at the start of 8/6. Now down to .273. Has hurt 2 of my teams at the worst time.
          I've seen that with some of my guys; you have to bench or drop if they become an anchor in the playoffs/drive.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post

I've seen that with some of my guys; you have to bench or drop if they become an anchor in the playoffs/drive.
            I agree. As a fantasy manager, you have to send a message to the rest of the team that you have zero tolerance for slackers.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X