Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else have to watch the scoreboard today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    I think I got the 3-year rjel title. Kinsler got close but didn't score for me. Zobrist failed to help revo in obp, going 1/5 (revo was ahead after Zobrist got a hit in the 1st). Nathan didn't make an appearance.

If it holds up, I'm pretty psyched. I changed my approach to this season to get the 3-year. I didn't have much in keepers but really worked every angle to get 4th (out of 18) this year.
    Phooey!

What's funny is that I had thought I locked up the 3-yr crown weeks ago, and I had no idea until around 7pm tonight that I was in second! Congrats!

Comment

I almost sneaked into the money on the last day after dumping my team in July. I did sneak past the team that I dumped to on the last day, so there was a tiny bit of meaningless satisfaction there.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
      X