• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Mith owned him in any leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Seriously???????????????!???????????????????????!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Not in our local league. He would have been bitching by now if he did.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I own Harvey in 12TO, and he's been one of the few bright spots on my dismal team all year. The good news is that losing him for the rest of this year isn't going to hurt me much if at all. The bad news is that I'll have to use a freeze on someone who won't help me at all in 2014.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Ervin Santana is someone who had a partial UCL tear, avoided surgery, and has done well
            In some years. Not so much in others. And he was a whiz kid. If the great prospect becomes Ervin is the alternative to TJ surgery, the mets should send him to Birmingham tonight.

Comment

My kid reached an agreement to trade Harvey for Harper but the other owners on-line proposal included another minor player from each team in the deal. My kid responded saying the players were fine but he wanted cap $ to cover the extra guy he was getting as his team would be pushing the cap and that extra guy has 2 years remaining. The other owner never replied so Yahoo rescinded the offer, my kid placed the offer again and still no response before the trade deadline. The other owner got lazy not checking his team since he is out of it and got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
                My kid reached an agreement to trade Harvey for Harper but the other owners on-line proposal included another minor player from each team in the deal. My kid responded saying the players were fine but he wanted cap $ to cover the extra guy he was getting as his team would be pushing the cap and that extra guy has 2 years remaining. The other owner never replied so Yahoo rescinded the offer, my kid placed the offer again and still no response before the trade deadline. The other owner got lazy not checking his team since he is out of it and got lucky.
                Cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                  Cool story bro.
                  Cool response, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                    Cool story bro.
                    Glad you enjoyed. Since we will have to wait on the MRI for news I thought I would share a 'my league' story dealing with Harvey.

Comment

and kiss 2014 goodbye -- http://t.co/6DflxYIhZ5

Comment

and kiss 2014 goodbye -- http://t.co/6DflxYIhZ5
                        I think most had realistically already done so, right? I never expected Harvey to be anything other than either very bad or on the shelf entirely for 2014 given the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
                          I think most had realistically already done so, right?
                          Yup, and since this involves the Mets medical staff, I'd even be worried about 2015.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

So, are we looking at Harvey just being out for 2014? I just took over a team in Stratomatic and the previous owner traded Homer Bailey at 5.3 mil for 3 years for Harvey where I have him for around 400K for 4 years. So, one of those years I won't be able to use Harvey at all. I wonder if its still worth it.
                            My big question is would he be ready to go in 2015?
                            Last edited by Trader Mac; 11-07-2013, 04:22 AM.
                            拖裤子,
                            放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

He might be ready to go in 2015, but willl his command be? Command is always the last thing to come back. For me, I write these guys off for fantasy purposes for 18-24 months post surgery.

Comment

He might be ready to go in 2015, but willl his command be? Command is always the last thing to come back. For me, I write these guys off for fantasy purposes for 18-24 months post surgery.
                                Which makes my $5 Harvey for two more years in 12TO now worth far less than a few months ago. I finally get one of my minors picks just right, don't trade him away, and now this.

The heck of it is that there's no one to blame, not even myself.
                                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                                -- William James

Comment

Working...
                                X