Daily Fantasy: Worst Pitcher of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

francis and detwiler early.

late there are many options. but i think doubront or gausman, with correia and rogers honorable mention.
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

So far I believe we're just 1 for 3 in nailing the consensus worst pitcher. Haren was bad, Volquez & Ohlendorf were great!

I won't have time to do any Fanduel today.....

Comment

so many options today. fife, mendoza, bedard, buehrle, diamond, or saunders. i'm leaning diamond or saunders, and probably saunders in the end.
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Saunders has pretty good numbers against Oakland in his career (3.47 ERA, 1.34 WHIP) including a solid game this year (6 1/3 IP, 1 ER, 8 baserunners).

Diamond had a rough start earlier this year against the Tigers (5 2/3 IP, 3 ER, 10 baserunners) but has good career stats against the Tigers (2.98 ERA, 1.24 WHIP).

Buehrle just shut down the Rangers last week, but pitching in Arlington will make it tougher this time around.

Based on the numbers, Mendoza would be the pick. He got knocked around a bit by the Rays earlier this year although that was on the road and he's much better at home (2.81 ERA at home vs. 5.88 on the road).

This is why I don't bet on baseball!

Comment

I didn't stack any today, but went with a couple of Rays and a couple of ChiSox.

Comment

Shaun Marcum

Comment

Working...
              X