No announcement yet.

Tulo hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made an offer to get him..i must be insane!!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      I made an offer to get him..i must be insane!!
      And I kept him from last year. What does that make me? Lol. Oh well, I guess that's the risk. Own the top fantasy SS in the game (when he's healthy) and hope you get enough ABs out of him for it to matter.

Comment

If you're a Tulo owner or are considering trading for him, read this - http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci...ing-it-safe-by

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          If you're a Tulo owner or are considering trading for him, read this - http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci...ing-it-safe-by
          If him getting the occasional day off and playing 145 games this season keeps him off my DL, then I'm fine with that. I'd rather know he's going to get days off periodically than have him play everyday and end up with another stint on the DL that could last longer than 15 days. When he went on the DL early last year, no one thought he'd be gone nearly as long as he was. Play it safe and keep mashing the ball.

Comment

he's the #1 SS in NL, regardless of playing 145 games or 100.
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
            X