PONY League - Griswolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    Yeah, he was an end-game toss, after my Cody Ross and Matt Joyce nominations got bid over a dollar, I got GoGo and Fukudome as my two $1 guys
    Wow. I mean, I'm not that high on GoGo, but it's not going to take much improvement for him to be deliver a whole lot of profit on a buck in a 17-team mixed league.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, Gomez kind of sucks, but he's not sucky enough to be worth less than $2 in a 17-team mixed.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Borbon Crawford and Gomez should keep you competetive in steals Gris. 17 teams are a lot. As for saves, you have a closer. Back him up with Saito and be agressive on waivers and you could be middle of the pack.

solid overall squad.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Borbon Crawford and Gomez should keep you competetive in steals Gris. 17 teams are a lot. As for saves, you have a closer. Back him up with Saito and be agressive on waivers and you could be middle of the pack.

solid overall squad.
          Thanks Hammer!

I apprciate it....my team in this league always seems to grossly overperform....so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
          X