Trading Allen Craig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I traded Evreth Cabrera for Peavy. Keeping Craig...for now
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      I traded Evreth Cabrera for Peavy. Keeping Craig...for now
      You still have Craig I hope? 0.349 / 39R / 10HR / 51RBI and bumped his OPS more than 200 points in the 9 or 10 weeks since you couldn't move him in that league. Has a deathgrip on the cleanup slot in the best lineup in the NL. What a SWEETA$$ keep at $1 / $6 / $11. Hopefully he's part of a dynasty run for you Mith.

Comment

Originally posted by dannahann View Post
        You still have Craig I hope? 0.349 / 39R / 10HR / 51RBI and bumped his OPS more than 200 points in the 9 or 10 weeks since you couldn't move him in that league. Has a deathgrip on the cleanup slot in the best lineup in the NL. What a SWEETA$$ keep at $1 / $6 / $11. Hopefully he's part of a dynasty run for you Mith.
        Thanks. I hope so too!!

Yes I still have him...nobody offered me anyone worth a damn for him..I probably wouldn't have dealt him unless I received a really great offer for him...and right now an offer would have to really really blow me away to deal Craig.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
        X