Official "En Fuego" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "En Fuego" Thread

Chris Davis is off the hook, with another HR (a grand slam) today. 16 RBIs so far this season.

Adam Jones is right behind him hitting .575.

It's early but I am 2nd in both HRs and RBIs. I am closer to 10th than 1st in both mainly due to that guy having Davis.

Comment

NL fantasy most valuable hitter: McCutch with 4 SB, but due to scarcity, I'll go with John Buck with 2 HR, 4 R, 5 RBI.

Comment

Freddie Freeman is hitting .500/.545/.900 with 1 HR, 6 RBI and 2 Runs scored. That's after facing Hamels, Halladay and Lee.

Comment

Mike Morse, anybody? 4 HRs (only 6 RBIs) and .375.
          I'll put Yu up here after he pitches another near-perfecto in his next start.

Comment

Todd Frazier just missed a 2nd HR last night and followed it up with 2 more tonight, going 4-5 with 3 Rs and 4 RBIs. And a SB to boot.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Chris Davis is off the hook, with another HR (a grand slam) today. 16 RBIs so far this season.
              He's so "en fuego" that his OPS actually dropped today (2.420 to 2.211).
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                He's so "en fuego" that his OPS actually dropped today (2.420 to 2.211).
                His 16 RBIs are a new major league record for the 1st four games of a season.

Comment

Ben Zobrist: 467/.438/.800 with a homer and seven RBI.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

John Buck just hit his 6th homerun of the year in grand style. 19 rbi now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                      John Buck just hit his 6th homerun of the year in grand style. 19 rbi now too.
                      He really has been en fuego. Maybe he'll stay so hot the Mets could trade him for a prospect before D'Arnaud comes up.

Comment

Has anyone noticed the Milwaukee SS, Jean Segura: .429 BA, 1.146 OPS. If he would take a BB or steal a base, he would be dangerous.

Not bad for a 23 year old rookie.

J
                        Last edited by onejayhawk; 04-13-2013, 11:53 AM.
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Matt Adams after going 2-2 and homering in his 3rd straight game today is hitting .688 (11-16) with 3 HR & 8 RBI.

edit: ended up 2-4 and hitting .611
                          Last edited by madducks; 04-14-2013, 07:33 PM.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Paul Maholm hasn't given up a run this year with 20 k/5 bb thru 20.1 ip and most likely a 3-0 record after today's game.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Justin Masterson in 3 starts: 3-0, 1 ER in 22 IP.

He'll start sucking now that he's on my team.
                              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X