No announcement yet.

Official "En Fuego" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Within the last 20 days, Coco Crisp and Brandon Moss have 8 homers each!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Over the last month, 7 players have an OPS over 1000: Venable (1019) Ike (1042) Belt (1047) Cutch (1060) Myers (1074) Trout (1126) Werth (1206)
      I have Werth and Cutch. No wonder I have been killing the hitting cats.

Originally posted by dave_dewit View Post
      Within the last 20 days, Coco Crisp and Brandon Moss have 8 homers each!
      Traded Moss for Werth.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Hunter Pence in his last 5 games is 11-22 with 4 hr & 16 rbi which includes a 7 rbi game and a 6 rbi game.

Solo home run in his first at bat today gives him a hr in 5 of his last 6 games.
        Add a two-run homer in his third at bat today.
        Last edited by madducks; 09-15-2013, 05:09 PM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Wilson Ramos is hitting .327/.362/.545 with 6 HR in September and has caught every game since August 22. It'd be nice if he could go a full season without injury; his numbers projected to 500 AB are comparable to the best catchers in the game.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
          X