No announcement yet.

New CBS League Homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, the OnRoto site is primitive in some ways, but when you sign up they ask dozens of questions of "which way do you want to do this?"
    "Have It Your Way" propelled Burger King two generations ago - what a concept, letting the customer decide.

It is fun to think about how much revenue CBS pisses away annually because their decision-makers are idiots....
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I'm still liking the new CBS look. Good job!
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        I'm still liking the new CBS look. Good job!
        I've gotten use to it and it looks and feels much more modern. There's still some design bugs that drive me nuts -- like team logos not fitting into the headers -- but overall it's growing on me.

Comment

Working...
        X