No announcement yet.

New CBS League Homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid CBS locked my lineup in my NL league (weekly lineups) because there was an AL game tonight. That's just moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
      How do you drop add D'Arnaud in CBS?
      I could not find d'arnaud. I asked CBS. They replied that remember his last name starts with a lower case d. This meant nothing to me. As I had looked at all the D's and all the A's ,and the first listed dh's (all rookies are in dh's), I tried looking after the Z's and there he was. Perhaps I am just dumb but couldn't CBS simply have told me that?

Comment

In 2 of my 3 leagues, teams are not receiving any points in era and whip.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
          okay, my new complaint... is there any way to remove every single transaction from sending an email/posting a message to the message board?
          Looking at the moves and the extensive repeated news every time I open the home page of a league is driving me nuts

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
            Looking at the moves and the extensive repeated news every time I open the home page of a league is driving me nuts
            It really is awful.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

And wtf doesn't CBS recognize minor league position eligibility for rookies?
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                And wtf doesn't CBS recognize minor league position eligibility for rookies?
                Sure they do. I have three players in the minors in my redraft league, and there's an 'M' next to their name.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Sure they do. I have three players in the minors in my redraft league, and there's an 'M' next to their name.
                  When they get called up, they only are U-eiligible. A couple examples are Bradley and Gyorko. I checked the settings but saw nothing that would fix this issue.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    When they get called up, they only are U-eiligible. A couple examples are Bradley and Gyorko. I checked the settings but saw nothing that would fix this issue.
                    This isn't a CBS issue. Your commish needs to have "primary position" checked off, which would give them their primary position in the minors. It clearly says if it is not checked, then all rookies will be Utility-only until they get qualify under your league's positional eligibility.

Comment

This isn't a CBS issue. Your commish needs to have "primary position" checked off, which would give them their primary position in the minors. It clearly says if it is not checked, then all rookies will be Utility-only until they get qualify under your league's positional eligibility.
                      That must be it. Bradley is OF eligible in my CBS league.

Comment

Ok thanks...I think I unchecked it because CBS had some goofy 'primary positions' for a few players.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Anyone else getting zero's in whip and era? Is something not checked or this is a cbs issue?

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
                            Anyone else getting zero's in whip and era? Is something not checked or this is a cbs issue?
                            Nope, working fine here.

Comment

How about the "Gameday Audio" feature where you can listen to the radio feeds from your players' teams? It was working for me in ST but now is not. There used to be a little icon next to each game in live scoring, now it's not there and does not seem to work via the "Gameday Media Schedule" tab either. Anyone use this successfully?

Comment

Is there a place where you can see a player's contract status?
                                It's bad enough that you can't see the price until you click inside the player, but I don't see contract status anywhere.
                                I noticed this after inputting 3-4 freeze lists, then seeing the site freeze.
                                got this jibberish:

"Your draft is currently running. If you would like to make any changes to this draft configuration, start it over or mark it as completed then you must first suspend it. After that those options will be made available to you on this page."

apparently they need a semicolon after "configuration" and "start it over" and then a comma after "completed' and following "after that."
                                I think.

I take it they are "outsourcing" this stuff?

I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship that I'm not even paying for (at least)
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X