How did I do?? AL only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tenmidgets View Post
    Not to hijack, but can you tell me what Verlander went for? I am debating on keeping him at $48 or throwing him back for a $5 Sergio Santos or $9 Archer and its killin me!
    Kept at $40

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
      If you don't mind, I'd be curious to see the full results of your auction. Maybe you can PM me, or send it as an attachment? I have a AL 10-team coming up and would be interested to compare.
      Check out the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1E&usp=sharing

I don't have the inflation numbers in front of me. Note that any contract status of "B" was kept at the salary listed; any status of "2014", the player's salary reflects a mandatory $5 increase in price for the additional year.
      Last edited by luckyheel; 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
        Check out the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1E&usp=sharing

I don't have the inflation numbers in front of me. Note that any contract status of "B" was kept at the salary listed; any status of "2014", the player's salary reflects a mandatory $5 increase in price for the additional year.
        man - it looks like it would be very hard to forecast values for that draft....
        One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Rutschman 22 JRamirez 40 Dezenzo 5 Lewis 6 Semien 26 Torres 20 Hamilton 10 Tucker 42 Cowser 1 Meadows 5 Holliday 17 Andujar 10 Robert 28 P Lopez 8 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10 McArthur 1 Miller 6 Crochet 10 Crawford 1

Comment

Bingo!!!!

Comment

Just wanted to provide an update on who I selected in the reserve draft...we are allowed to select 8 and I picked them in the following order: Bourjos, Kelvin Herrera, Brett Wallace, Anthony Gose, Joakim Soria, Colby Lewis, Matt Dominguez, Junichi Tazawa

I think I picked up speculative steals and saves, which was the weakness coming out of the draft.

Comment

Working...
            X