No announcement yet.

2K13: Increased Playing Time Breakouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the hard work you put into making this list! Very informative and useful for deep leagues.

Comment

always look forward to it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        awesome stuff...I'm convinced that PA is the last market inefficiency within analytics-focused fantasy baseball
        We're too busy shoveling snow in PA. So, we don't have time for all those fancy numbers.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          We're too busy shoveling snow in PA. So, we don't have time for all those fancy numbers.
          Use some of your fantasy winnings and buy a snowblower.

Comment

By the way Revo, enjoy reading this every year. Good job as always!
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

after taking about 4 months off, this is the first thread I looked for on my first day back

thanks revo!
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I will add two NL names off the top of my head, though they are both a bit risky, they should be fairly cheap:

Gaby Sanchez - I was not a fan of his, given his price as a full-timer...plus if you look up his career line against RHP, there may not be anything to get excited about...but it turns out he was injured last year - leg(s) - supposedly sapping his power. So far in spring, he is hitting well, and taking ground balls at third. I could see him getting close to full-time AB, mostly if not completely at 1B of course (we'll see if his glove will let him spell Alvarez vs tough lefties), if he can improve vs righties (or if Hurdle just likes him). So he could return to 2010/2011 type numbers, despite PNC being tough on RH power. I think currently GJones is set to be the 1B vs RHP, but if Snider fails, Jones could be back in RF...

Eric Young Jr - he needs a trade or injury or to outplay Rutledge or Nelson ---and then only if he can get his act together in the INF --- but Weiss has him playing everywhere in theory. He played just about everyday last August to great results: insane BABIP, fewer than normal steals, but a good line in a small sample size. And he does have a little power. Will the Rockies finally give him close to full-time AB? Maybe not until they fall out of contention, if then, because their OF is full...but maybe they deal Cuddyer or wasn't Fowler rumored to be offered for pitching?

Comment

Originally posted by NL Only View Post
                  Gaby Sanchez - I was not a fan of his, given his price as a full-timer...plus if you look up his career line against RHP, there may not be anything to get excited about...but it turns out he was injured last year - leg(s) - supposedly sapping his power. So far in spring, he is hitting well, and taking ground balls at third. I could see him getting close to full-time AB, mostly if not completely at 1B of course (we'll see if his glove will let him spell Alvarez vs tough lefties), if he can improve vs righties (or if Hurdle just likes him). So he could return to 2010/2011 type numbers, despite PNC being tough on RH power. I think currently GJones is set to be the 1B vs RHP, but if Snider fails, Jones could be back in RF...
                  Tabata is most likely to play RF if Snider tanks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

bump for wannabegriffey
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      bump for wannabegriffey

thanks a million

Comment

Working...
                      X