No announcement yet.

2k13: Philadelphia Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many Phillies fans in my NL Only league to expect to get Chase for book value, but I'd buy for the price that he seems to be going for according to major web sites. He's looked healthy this spring and even when he was playing on one leg, he was putting up useful stats.

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
      Too many Phillies fans in my NL Only league to expect to get Chase for book value, but I'd buy for the price that he seems to be going for according to major web sites. He's looked healthy this spring and even when he was playing on one leg, he was putting up useful stats.
      I think it is all about how much risk you can stomach with Utley. He can hit, no doubt about it. The body is going to completely give out one of these years, however, and leave the owner holding an empty bag. His injury issue is long-term and will never be healed. It is just an issue of how long he can keep going with it.

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
        In my main league, he'll be kept because he was bought at a major discount last year because of his knees.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I've got him as a buck keeper in pony from last year
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Roman Quinn inside the park HR last night at Lakewood.

Comment

14 seconds, and he wasn't going full speed for part of it.

Comment

Today's win puts them at .500 for the first time since April 6. The Nationals (also .500) have underwhelmed and the Braves (5 games up) have struggled at times after a hot start. So, I don't think we'll see a decision to sell until very close to the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Today's win puts them at .500 for the first time since April 6. The Nationals (also .500) have underwhelmed and the Braves (5 games up) have struggled at times after a hot start. So, I don't think we'll see a decision to sell until very close to the deadline.
                  Uh, you're missing about 2.5 games on that lead.

Comment

Why is Delmon Young still on this roster?

Comment

Didn't you listen to the pregame on the radio? He's about to get hot.

Comment

Waving at a 3-2 pitch in the dirt with two men on screams "hot" to me, sure.

Comment

Eric Kratz, who was hot the last few weeks, tore his meniscus and needs surgery and is likely gone until September.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                            Why is Delmon Young still on this roster?
                            112 RBI in 2010. See also Ridiculous Contracts 101.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

When you suck against this version of the Milwaukee Brewers, you really suck. And the Phillies did twice in a span of about two weeks.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                                112 RBI in 2010. See also Ridiculous Contracts 101.

J
                                His current contract is for just $750k. Whatever he did in 2010 has nothing to do with his Phillie contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X