No announcement yet.

Best baseball podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I will subscribe in I tunes but still listen on Stitcher on my phone.

Comment

Love Jason and Paul's podcast at BP. Really miss Kevin Goldstein and Jason Parks' old show. BA's, which usually features John Manuel and JJ Cooper, are always good. Another very good one that I found out about recently is the one done by Rich Wilson, et al. at BlogTalk Radio. That has a strong fantasy focus and the hosts are knowledgeable and amusing. And it is very regular, always Sunday night every week. I highly recommend it. I sometimes listen to the ones at Fangraphs. Also Jonah Keri's at Grantland.com, but he hasnt done one in months so it must be in-season only.

Is the BB HQ one non-subscriber? I would listen to the Olney one at ESPN but I think it's subscriber only. I'll look for the one at Productive outs, if that's free.

BTW, great idea for a thread.

Comment

BBHQ is free. You need to have some knowledge of their metrics to fully get it. That said, they typically discuss what some of them mean.

Comment

Buster Olney's Baseball Tonight is not subscriber only. If you have an android phone, all of them are available thru Stitcher on your smart phone. Download the app, create a station by searching for fantasy baseball podcasts and you can listen to them all anywhere. My favorite app by far.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
            BBHQ is free. You need to have some knowledge of their metrics to fully get it. That said, they typically discuss what some of them mean.
            I stopped listening to the BBHQ one because it was pretty repetitive to the subscriber content
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
            X