• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post

Brandon Marsh has a wRC+ of 7 vs LHP
    Austin Hays has a wRC+ of 154 vs LHP

Brandon Marsh has a wRC+ of 136 vs RHP
    Austin Hays has a wRC+ of 67 vs RHP

Looks like a pretty clear platoon moving foward, eh?
    Phils are saying that Hays will play every day in Left, and Marsh and Rojas will platoon in center.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      cubs acquire former top rhp prospect nate pearson from the blue jays for inf josh rivera and of yohendrick pinango.
      IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

former top prospect? Put some respect on that man's name!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

I thought it was very respectful that I didn't list his stats.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ty France to the Reds for minor-league catcher Andruw Salcedo

Michael Lorenzen to KC for minor league lefty Walter Pennington

Comment

Three-team trade: The St. Louis Cardinals are acquiring starter Erick Fedde from the White Sox; the Dodgers are acquiring utilityman Tommy Edman from the Cardinals; the White Sox are getting prospects from both.

(will update with full trade)

This has got to be bad news for either Gavin Lux or Andy Pages, or maybe both.

Full trade:
            Cardinals get: RHP Erick Fedde, OF Tommy Pham

Dodgers get: INF/OF Tommy Edman, RHP Michael Kopech

White Sox get: INFs Miguel Vargas, Noah Miller, Jaral Perez and Alexander Albertus​
            Last edited by Pauly; 07-29-2024, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Pirates acquire INF Nick Yorke from the Red Sox for RHP Quinn Priester. Yawn.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Justin Turner to the Mariners.

uhh ok.

Comment

Nats trade Lane Thomas to Cleveland for Alex Clemmey, Jose Tena and Rafael Ramirez

Comment

Dodgers acquire INF/OF Amed Rosario from the Rays for RHP Michael Flynn.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Astros get LHP Yusei Kikuchi from the Blue Jays for RHP Jake Bloss, OF Joey Loperfido, and 3B Will Wagner.

Nice return for the Jays.
                      Last edited by madducks; 07-29-2024, 08:53 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Pirates get LHP Jalen Beeks from the Rockies LHP Luis Peralta. Could this be a precursor to Chapman getting dealt?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

No respect from the umps either. Nate Pearson ejected from his Cubs debut after plunking Stephenson.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Brewers get RHP Frankie Montas from the Reds for OF Joey Wiemer and RHP Jakob Junis.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jorge Soler and Alex Jackson back to the Braves for minor league infielder Sabin Ceballos

...Man the Braves are desperate. Soler has not only been awful, but he also hasn't played the OF all season. Now he slots in as an everyday fielder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                Jorge Soler and Alex Jackson back to the Braves for minor league infielder Sabin Ceballos

...Man the Braves are desperate. Soler has not only been awful, but he also hasn't played the OF all season. Now he slots in as an everyday fielder.
                                I was wondering where they were going to put him. That is unreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X