It's the Trade Deadline 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the Trade Deadline 2024

Whaddya say we can get more activity in this thread than the stupid politics stuff, huh?

Make RJ Great Again.

Here we go....

The Philadelphia Phillies acquire outfielder Austin Hays from the Baltimore Orioles for right-handed reliever Seranthony Domínguez and outfielder Cristian Pache.

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
      whaddya say we can get more activity in this thread than the stupid politics stuff, huh?

Make rj great again.
      marjuga!
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Baltimore Orioles receive: right-handed starter Zach Eflin

Tampa Bay Rays receive: outfielder Matthew Etzel, right-handed pitcher Jackson Baumeister and superutilityman Mac Horvath.

The Rays are in full sell mode it seems.

Comment

Mariners acquiring reliever Yimi Garcia from Blue Jays for outfielder Jonatan Clase and catcher Jacob Sharp

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Here we go....

The Philadelphia Phillies acquire outfielder Austin Hays from the Baltimore Orioles for right-handed reliever Seranthony Domínguez and outfielder Cristian Pache.
            Brandon Marsh has a wRC+ of 7 vs LHP
            Austin Hays has a wRC+ of 154 vs LHP

Brandon Marsh has a wRC+ of 136 vs RHP
            Austin Hays has a wRC+ of 67 vs RHP

Looks like a pretty clear platoon moving foward, eh?

Comment

Yankees get Jazz Chisholm from the Marlins for C Agustin Ramirez, INF Abrahan Ramirez and INF Jared Serna.
              Last edited by madducks; 07-27-2024, 07:02 PM.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Phillies get Angels’ closer Carlos Estevez for pitching prospects George Klassen and Samuel Aldegheri.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Red Sox acquire catcher Danny Jansen from the Blue Jays for INF Cutter Coffey, INF Eddinson Paulino and RHP Gilberto Batista.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cubs acquire former top RHP prospect Nate Pearson from the Blue Jays for INF Josh Rivera and OF Yohendrick Pinango.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Red Sox acquire LHP James Paxton from the Dodgers for INF Moises Bolivar.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Mets acquire OF Jesse Winker from the Nationals for RHP Tyler Stuart.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Padres acquire RHP Jason Adam from the Rays for RHP Dylan Lesko, OF Homer Bush Jr. and C J.D. Gonzalez.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cubs get 3B Isaac Paredes from the Rays for INF/OF Christopher Morel and RHP Ty Johnson and RHP Hunter Bigge.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Marlins are placing Josh Bell on outright waivers ahead of the Tuesday trade deadline.

There have been rumors of a Bell return to the offense-starved Pirates. But the Pirates don't like to part with pitching prospects and they have very few good hitting prospects to deal. So, it would seem that the only teams that can make a deal with the Pirates are contending teams who have an urgent need for Bednar or Chapman. I guess it also depends on how many teams want Bell. The Pirates could get him if they are the only team that shows an interest.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X