9 Easterling
    10 Croft
    11 Batek
    12 Zola
    13 MALLARD
    14 KOZAR
    15 GREBER
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

So thus far I’ve drafted DCs from the 4th, 9th and 15th picks. Lot of different ways to build but definitely think the top of the draft has its advantages. 6 to me is kind of a sweetspot and so excited to see which direction the draft takes me tomorrow.

Since there is no money involved, I may take a few more risks than usual but I generally build DC rosters a certain way and so imagine more often than not that will be the case here too.

Comment

I've picked from the 8th and the 13th slot so far in DCs. Liked the former much more than the latter. Drafted 6th in WHARF this past weekend which wasn't too bad.

Comment

I've done surprisingly few drafts so far (by design), just the AFL Speaker league (like this, but with... speakers from First Pitch Arizona) and NERF, the New England representation of the EARTH leagues. I did a couple of private leagues as well.

My KDS was set up to not have to take Kyle Tucker at 1.02. I would (and did, in NERF), but I'd rather start a few picks later, draft Tucker and get a better come back pick.

Picking 12th here, which can be great if someone falls, or frustrating to be sweating two guys who are falling, only to see then drafted 1.10 and 1.11,

Should be fun, good luck everyone.

Comment

After Acuna it becomes blurry as to a clear line of demarcation between the next group of hitters that’s for sure. Can also see Strider in that same consideration set and so in some ways at Pick 6 the choices for Round 1 get made for me a bit. Have heard your pov on Tucker and assuming improved lineup position I see the path. Roster resource still has him in 5-hole but shame if that holds true.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
            After Acuna it becomes blurry as to a clear line of demarcation between the next group of hitters that’s for sure. Can also see Strider in that same consideration set and so in some ways at Pick 6 the choices for Round 1 get made for me a bit. Have heard your pov on Tucker and assuming improved lineup position I see the path. Roster resource still has him in 5-hole but shame if that holds true.
            I LOVE what roster resource does. I virtually ignore their projected lineups.

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Slow drafts wouldn't be so bad if they weren't slow.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

How long does auto draft take?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

sorry, I'm on top of shit now.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Looking for bounce back seasons from Judge and Vlad.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And now I wait for 26 picks. RIP queue.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The fallacy of treating rankings as absolute entities aside, getting my No. 8 (T. Turner) and No. 14 (M. Olson) players with the 12th and 19th picks works. Decent power/speed foundation and now I wait to see how the room drafts pitching.

Comment

Wasn’t planning to go SP but couldn’t pass on Burnes

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                              The fallacy of treating rankings as absolute entities aside, getting my No. 8 (T. Turner) and No. 14 (M. Olson) players with the 12th and 19th picks works. Decent power/speed foundation and now I wait to see how the room drafts pitching.
                              I was hoping Cole or Strider would fall to pick 14. But, since they were both gone by then, I decided to wait on pitching and used both my picks (14&17)on power hitters who won't kill my batting average with Judge and Vlad.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X