It's February 4 and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's February 4 and...

...seven have signed up for the SeaDogStat Memorial League. This means there are only seven of you contributing a little something towards the expense of keeping the site online. That leaves a bunch of folks relying on the generosity of others to keep the site going.

As I have stated, I'll absorb any costs to keep Rotojunkies online (and use any extra on the site and not pocket it). I don't recall if it was included in Ron Shandler's new book, but as I told him when he interviewed me, I consider Rotojunkies an integral component of the history of fantasy baseball. I know the site was mentioned a few times, in a very positive light.

If you'd like to help...

Paying the Bills, 2024 version - The Fix for Rotojunkies (rotojunkiefix.com)
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

c'mon folks...I have a title to defend

Comment

Todd, I’ve been away from the ‘pen for a while. Happy to chip in as in past. I’m classic Gen X: I don’t trust Venmo and am not on PayPal. Let’s figure out another way (I can get you the money via Venmo, Zelle, or probably ApplePay if necessary). Lmk via IM/DM if any of those work. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        Todd, I’ve been away from the ‘pen for a while. Happy to chip in as in past. I’m classic Gen X: I don’t trust Venmo and am not on PayPal. Let’s figure out another way (I can get you the money via Venmo, Zelle, or probably ApplePay if necessary). Lmk via IM/DM if any of those work. Thanks!
        Since others may have the same question...

My bank uses Zelle. I'll set it up this week.

Comment

Todd - I’ll look out for the Zelle info as I’m happy to chip in. Out of curiosity and ballpark is fine but how much are we all trying to cover?

Comment

Filling a 15-team league will get it done.

Something came up today, I'll set up Zelle tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
              Filling a 15-team league will get it done.

Something came up today, I'll set up Zelle tomorrow.
              For some reason I read this as Zeile today and now I wish Todd Zeile owned it.

Comment

Working...
              X