No announcement yet.

Strider for Chourio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing innings should I drop Wisdom for Slaten or Kerkering? I'd like to add both but don't know who the other drop would be. Plus with Tallion back next week it's a roster crunch.

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
      Needing innings should I drop Wisdom for Slaten or Kerkering? I'd like to add both but don't know who the other drop would be. Plus with Tallion back next week it's a roster crunch.
      Kerkering, opportunities to become the guy in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by ssmallz View Post
        I'm going to disagree with the crowd here. I don't think it's a bad deal by any means but chourio has the chance to be really special and pitchers (especially high velo ones) break. Chourio got the big contract so his playing time is all but guaranteed this season. His tools are loud and he could easily be a 6 or 7 year keeper, there's no pitcher you can say that about. Also, lets not discount busch, he's out of the dodgers org and should get the PT to prove his bat. I could deal a bat like busch for a pitcher but with the upside of chourio, I just couldn't do it.
        You sir, were spot on.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

What should I target, now that Davis and his .170 avg has qualified at C?

Comment

Well, first off decide if u are giving up this year or still trying to compete.

THis thread doesn't have your current roster from what I can see, so that makes it harder to give good advice. Davis has no trade value at this point so you need bench him and find an OF replacement if u don't have one ...or move him to catcher, trade Adley and hope for the best. That is assuming I recall who is on your team.

​​​​​​
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

C - Adley $16/2nd
              1B - Hoskins $19
              2B - Paredes $17
              3B - Burger $20
              SS - Witt $7/2nd
              MI - Rocchio $5
              CI - Drury $12
              OF - Tatis $29/5th, Carpenter $7, HDavis $17, Langford $1
              DH - JOrtiz $5
              P - MPerez $10, Dunning $5, Ragans $8/1st, Civale $16, Payampas $1, Greene $11/2nd, Lange $3, Varland $5, Thorpe $5
              BN - Wisdom $1, BLowe $11, Rooker $5, Tallion $5, Strider $16/2nd
              IL - TWalker $1, Sewald $12, Baz $9
              MN - Acuna $5, Emerson $1, Gasser $1, Snelling $1, Waldrep $1

I want to compete but it is rough when I can't even field a full lineup with all the injuries. I don't even know who I'm dropping when Tallion comes back next week.

Comment

Working...
              X