No announcement yet.

2023-24 Free Agent Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mariners sign C Mitch Garver for 2 years/ $24 million.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Rangers sign RHP Diego Castillo to a minor league contract.

Blue Jays sign OF Kevin Kiermaier for 1 year/ $10.5 million.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Blue Jays sign 3B/OF Isiah Kiner-Falefa for 2 year/ $15 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Red Sox sign RHP Lucas Giolito for 2 years/ $38,5 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Reds sign RHP Frankie Montas for 1 year/ $16 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Padres sign RHP Woo Suk Go for 2 years/ $4.5 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cubs sign nobody to no years for no millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Cubs sign nobody to no years for no millions.
                  The Cubs got a shiny new manager in Craig Counsel.

Maybe the player signings will come in year two of the rebuilding plan.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Mets sign LHP Sean Manaea for 2 years/ $28 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dodgers get another free agent and sign Teoscar Hernandez for one year/ $23.5 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This is more of a rumor than a signing. But, we haven't heard from this guy in a while.

According to independent journalist Francys Romero, Yasiel Puig has been garnering interest from Major League teams including the Rays.

The 33-year-old slugger hasn’t appeared in the big leagues since the 2019 season. He’s scheduled to stand trial in U.S. District Court on January 10 as he has been charged with making false statements in a federal investigation of an illegal sports betting operation. Puig had agreed to plead guilty, but ultimately withdrew from that agreement and plead not guilty. If convicted at trial, Puig could face a maximum sentence of five years in prison, so he’ll have to clear that hurdle before thinking of a return to MLB. He has had a terrific season in winter ball though — hitting .360 with 12 homers and 32 RBI in 48 games.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cubs sign LHP Shota Imanaga for 4 years/ $53 million.
                          Last edited by madducks; 01-11-2024, 12:35 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yankees sign RHP Marcus Stroman for 2 years/ $37 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Giants sign RHP Jordan Hicks for 4 years/ $44 million.

And they plan on using him as a starter.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Reds sign LHP Brent Suter for 1 year/ $2.5 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X