Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ohtani be traded this month and who to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Not me he needs to stay in the AL says first year owner of Ohtani with daily transactions.
    99.9 percent sure he will be a Mariner, so good news for you
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I would be surprised if he were moved as the price would be massive and so would his salary, assuming the team would be able to sign him before he hit UFA. Seems like a massive, franchise-altering gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

What a rotation! With pitching like that they could approach 65 wins
        Well, I was assuming that Ohtani would give the Pirates anemic offense a boost as well. But, yeah all those 1-0 and 2-1 games could go either way.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Surprisingly, The Angels have pulled Ohtani off the market and will try to make the playoffs for the first time since 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Surprisingly, The Angels have pulled Ohtani off the market and will try to make the playoffs for the first time since 2014.
            The Angels should get two compensation picks when Ohtani becomes a free agent.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Where was that reported? I hope it’s right. Trout and Angels deserve a shot. And Ohtani uncertainty has held up the whole trade market. Let’s see some ackshun!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post

Where was that reported? I hope it’s right. Trout and Angels deserve a shot. And Ohtani uncertainty has held up the whole trade market. Let’s see some ackshun!
                It was reported by Tom Verducci of Sports Illustrated

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Not only did they keep him, they traded for Giolito. Gotta respect the effort. I hope we get to see Ohtani and Trout in the playoffs this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X