No announcement yet.

Alek Manoah for Free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay away! Not keeping Manoah was one of the best decisions I made this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
      Stay away! Not keeping Manoah was one of the best decisions I made this year.
      I agree with Sharky.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

He still has it proposed on the site. I was gonna wait till tomorrow to see how that game in Seattle goes for Manoah, but after all your comments and watching Nick Pollack's fantastic game breakdown of his "good" game against the Tigers, I guess I should just decline it now so as not to be tempted by a good showing tomorrow. It is the right, safe play. I have a winner now and if I do any last minute buying, I don't want those roster spots tied up with stuff I don't need and won't help me. Thanks all. It was just really tempting given how high his perceived value was to start the year. I still think he can fix a lot of his issues with an offseason dedicated to doing so, but it would be a stressful ROS and offseason for me if I had him waiting for that.

Comment

Today's start was a mixed bag. Manoah gave up 3 runs and walked 4 in 5 ip, but Ked 6 and wasn't as horrible as the last game.
          Last edited by Sour Masher; 07-23-2023, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Say no to drugs

Comment

Working...
            X