magazine mock - completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    which Montero are we talking about -- Miguel or Jesus? If Miguel, his power seems like it's hit a ceiling. Not sure about Jesus, though.

I'm not sure Pujols will be better, but even if he is, he's still now a mid-30s HR guy. Cespedes had a nice year, but he seems like an ongoing injury woe. Lowrie could be better, but he also hit far more HRs then he ever did before. Could be a steal, that's for sure. Keppinger is Dl fill-in only in a 14-teamer, and who knows if or when Myers will be up with the Rays.
    Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
      How did Myers last that long?
      because the system has him in there as a DH rather than OF so people didn't look for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
        How did Myers last that long?
        Expert drafts are weird, they rarely reflect what's going to happen in a regular draft past the 1st couple of rounds, IMO. Pitchers tend to go far later in expert drafts than they do in regular drafts, and everyone has a guy that they taker higher than they should so that they can tout him during the season.

I think Myers lasted that long because he probably will only get 3-4 months in the majors...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          rotoworld's draft magazine
          Do you know when the magazine will be in stores? This is one of my 4 favorite mags.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            it's hard to judge without seeing the other teams, but at first glance I think your power potential rests on a few players who hit more HRs than anyone could've expected last season (EE, Ludwick, Headley), which is generally a situation I try to avoid.
            Revo, have to disagree re: Ludwick. His being stuck in SD & PIT sapped his power and he even admitted that he had tinkered with his swing to try & compensate. His pace w/StL in the first half of 2010 was in line with the power he was showing and then you put him in a nice hitter's park like Cincy and his 26 isn't too surprising. Headley and EE are different stories, though I don't think either fully implodes.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Do you know when the magazine will be in stores? This is one of my 4 favorite mags.
              They didn't tell us. I would think about 3 weeks from now

Comment

Working...
              X