2K14 - Erasmo Ramirez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
    I love Luebke, but I'm not counting on him at all for the remainder of the year. I'd feel pretty confident in dropping him for a guy like Erasmo at this point.
    I'm not sure which will have less value this year, Luebke or Lewis. Once I figure that out I'll probably try to get Erasmo.

Seems like some TJ guys are taking longer than the norm to recover this year. Madson, Luebke, Hudson obviously.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      Seems like some TJ guys are taking longer than the norm to recover this year. Madson, Luebke, Hudson obviously.
      Yup. And I owned both Hudson and Luebke in my dynasty leagues and was hoping they'd help me out a bit in the 2nd half. D'oh!

Comment

I'm thinking of a way to grab Erasmo now but my DL is full and much of my bench is filled with DL'd players. I'm thinking of dropping one of Luebke, Madson, or Colby Lewis to make room. Or Chris Dickerson but that spot, even if I dropped Dickerson, should be used for a bat. I'm starting Dirks and sometimes Venable in a somewhat shallow 13 team mixed so its clear I need OF help.
        All of those guys seems less likely to help than Ramirez, though to me Dickerson is not playable in a 13 team mixed so he'd be the one I'd drop.

Comment

Originally posted by RSF View Post
          All of those guys seems less likely to help than Ramirez, though to me Dickerson is not playable in a 13 team mixed so he'd be the one I'd drop.
          yeah but I'm going to replace him with a bat today. One of Blanks, Quentin, or Maybin. Or maybe I'll grab two of those and also drop Venable. Weird how they are all Padres.

I'll prob drop Luebke since we are hearing that he may not pitch in the majors this year.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I was out-FAABed on Erasmo. How was he on anyone else's radar?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

rotoworld has been pimping him for at least a few days now. How much did you bid and what was the winning bid?

Comment

rotoworld has been pimping him for at least a few days now. How much did you bid and what was the winning bid?
                Damn. I bid $1 figuring I could sneak him through. Winning bid was $5.

Comment

for a few days? I've been pimping that guy for months now.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                    for a few days? I've been pimping that guy for months now.
                    I mean since he's been pitching again. There was a time just a few months ago when we thought he'd be out for a long time, possibly TJ. Fell off the radar for most people.

Comment

I remember hearing his name in ST, but thought he was taken in the draft. He may have been, then dropped. I was surprised he was a FA.

Comment

I love that the Mariners are busy calling up Zunino (who isn't ready at all yet) and haven't bothered calling up a guy like Ramirez so they can shore up their rotation. Sometimes I hate this org (okay okay... a LOT of times I hate this org )

Comment

Better pickup if you have a spot & could take a flier on a 2nd half SP: Erasmo or Pineda?
                          12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
                          1B-Cron
                          2B- Villar
                          SS- Andrus
                          3B-Baez
                          MI-L. Gurriel
                          CI- Y.Gurriel
                          OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
                          UTIL- Benintendi
                          BENCH: Pence, Dyson
                          SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
                          RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
                          IL: Buxton

Comment

Originally posted by Msaint View Post
                            Better pickup if you have a spot & could take a flier on a 2nd half SP: Erasmo or Pineda?
                            Today, I'd say Erasmo. Three weeks from now after we've seen Pineda in a few rehabs, maybe the pendulum shifts to him. Still, shoulder injuries scare me enough to be rightly fearful of Pineda for now.

Comment

Would you take Erasmo over Felipe Paulino?

Comment

Originally posted by willgladst View Post
                                Would you take Erasmo over Felipe Paulino?
                                8 days a week

Comment

Working...
                                X