Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
    I even used the search function and came up with nothing. Sorry guys. I'll repick
    "i before e except after c or when it sounds like a as in neighbor or weigh"

or

"If it looks too good to be true..."
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

• it was spelled as Wieters.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        it was spelled as Wieters.
        Which is the correct spelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
          Which is the correct spelling.
          yes it is
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• OMG...I saw ITC's pick and **** blue bricks trying to figure out why in the hell I picked freaking vanilla Yadier Molina when this guy was still on the board......took three years off my life...I can't afford that...LOL !

Anyway....I suggest we spice this S**t up and give the pick to the individual that properly spells the name of the player?

Bucky will probably run the freaking table.

Comment

• Am I reading this correct that Silentmist has not made a reserve rd pick yet?
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                Am I reading this correct that Silentmist has not made a reserve rd pick yet?
                No, he did make a pick (Sergio Romo), but he put it in the original Mock 1 Draft Thread. And he posted the wrong pick number too, but Romo was his first reserve pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                  No, he did make a pick (Sergio Romo), but he put it in the original Mock 1 Draft Thread. And he posted the wrong pick number too, but Romo was his first reserve pick.
                  Thanks Oak. Forgot about that.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Now do we skip silent on the way back home as well since he timed out in round 24?

Comment

• Originally posted by braveshots View Post
                      Now do we skip silent on the way back home as well since he timed out in round 24?
                      indeed

Comment

• Steve - Punto???......-Ex Twin loyalties run deep huh brutha..

Michelle Bachmann wasn't available?

I'll bet a dollar you drop his ass the first day your allowed on the Yahoo website./

Comment

• ARGH!!!!!!!!! JOBA !....DJ ..you plick !

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                            Steve - Punto???......-Ex Twin loyalties run deep huh brutha..

Michelle Bachmann wasn't available?

I'll bet a dollar you drop his ass the first day your allowed on the Yahoo website./
                            Yeah, I was simply stumped on that pick. I've had my eye on Buehrle for 3 rounds now, and finally was able to pull the trigger, but I never could find a 2nd guy that I really wanted. Part of the problem of picking on the corner...if I had a few more picks to to wait I probably could have found someone I liked better. All that said,I think that Punto is going to get a LOT of PT in St. Louis...he's the kind of guy LaRussa likes. Of course, a lot of PT for Nicky might not be the best thing...
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Joba the Hut!
                              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Punto is already out for 12 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X