Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Soul of Bing-Bong
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I'm in...Preachers.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• First or Bust!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
          First or Bust!
          FWIW, according to my computer program, you're closer to bust than first.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
            FWIW, according to my computer program, you're closer to bust than first.
            Kick a man while he's down why don't you. Jon is all about the gamble upside picks.

I almost took Narveson myself. I think he could be solid.
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              Kick a man while he's down why don't you. Jon is all about the gamble upside picks.

I almost took Narveson myself. I think he could be solid.
              Any SP taken now is strictly from the Grasping At Straws Department. This gives me enough SPs to rotate the wrong guys in regularly.

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

• In the Yahoo league - JC's Mockumentarians

Comment

• DQ how am I rated in your computer program with having literally zero closers?
                  Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                    DQ how am I rated in your computer program with having literally zero closers?
                    #13. First in BA and runs, last in saves and WHIP, middling in everything else.

-- William James

Comment

• ITC- if you think Weiters could possibly be available after 450+ picks, you need to tip your crack dealer because youre getting excellent product.
                      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Sorry to be dumb here but how do we handle this now? ITC picked a guy already selected, do I wait for him to re-select or do I just go now?
                        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Just go. He had his chance and blew it.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                            Just go. He had his chance and blew it.
                            yup. just move along
                            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              yup. just move along
                              Agreed, move along little doggie!

Comment

• I even used the search function and came up with nothing. Sorry guys. I'll repick
                                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X