No announcement yet.

Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will -- it was down to Dempster vs. Nolasco for me too. Ha.

I decided to take the one who isn't coming off surgery.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Will -- it was down to Dempster vs. Nolasco for me too. Ha.

I decided to take the one who isn't coming off surgery.
      I had them in the same order.

Comment

• okay. 11-20 has been included in original thread.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Really stretched at this point. Was hoping that 3 guys I passed on 40 picks ago may slide through, but one has to know better with the sharks on here!

Comment

• I have Hammer's and Will's picks as well as my own. Give me a few minutes to get it all sorted out, then there will be a deluge.

Comment

• Closer run!

Comment

• Thanks Horns, Don Q, and Bucky for helping me out the last couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                  Thanks Horns, Don Q, and Bucky for helping me out the last couple of days.
                  I would also like to thank Buckey, DQ, Piney and ITC for hwlping me out.

Comment

• It's getting kinda wussy in here with all the love. What to do...

Hammer, the Reds suck and they'll finish last! DJ, the Red Sox aren't really improved! Horns, Up is down and down is also Up!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                      It's getting kinda wussy in here with all the love. What to do...

Hammer, the Reds suck and they'll finish last! DJ, the Red Sox aren't really improved! Horns, Up is down and down is also Up!
                      Hah! Isn't your last pick Kaz Matsui?
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• I liked it better when it was Hornsby/braveshots. This has turned into a kumbaya. I did laugh at Hornsby's Kaz Matsui joke though.

Yankees suck, BJE!
                        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          Hah! Isn't your last pick Kaz Matsui?
                          If you only knew how much I wanted to draft kaz matsui the first time around, you would laugh and laugh!

Comment

• I hope Frank sells a lot of big priced-tag items for as much as his company makes him travel.
                            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                              I hope Frank sells a lot of big priced-tag items for as much as his company makes him travel.
                              I am one of three partners that own our company.......I suppose many times I act as "salesman" or a person who "persuades" or acquires consent ...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                I am one of three partners that own our company.......I suppose many times I act as "salesman" or a person who "persuades" or acquires consent ...LOL
                                Aren't you up again Frank?
                                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X