No announcement yet.

Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

j_roz there is an explanation in the Questions thread in the general fantasy baseball forum. Known issue for IE with regard to cookies and the rotojunkiefix site.

joncarlos is up but is going to technically expire his turn at 8:11pm. Should I go then and get the draft moving or are we waiting for him?
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Go then DJ.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I think JC just timed out so DJ would be on the clock. I believe that JC was traveling today and someone had a list but not sure if the list would cover two picks

Comment

I will be in the air and out of touch until mid afternoon today.

My ETA into San Jose is approx 2:00 PM EST.

Comment

OK, sorry for going off on everyone in the draft thread, I can see that I *did* get some PMs about being up. I just didn't have email notifications on and I never heard about it.

At any rate, Kung Fu Panda was the guy I wanted, for better or worse, so no harm done.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              OK, sorry for going off on everyone in the draft thread, I can see that I *did* get some PMs about being up. I just didn't have email notifications on and I never heard about it.

At any rate, Kung Fu Panda was the guy I wanted, for better or worse, so no harm done.
              You are forgiven for the rant about notifications but not for picking the Panda man! I was hoping he may slip to the end of the round.
              If it makes you feel any better, I had trouble getting the email notification set up correctly as well. that is pretty handy during a draft

Comment

I'm sure my Adam LaRoche pick is a little early but I really wanted him at that point. Very good power and a consistent profile. Last time I tried to wait on Victorino a round and it bit me.
                Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by braveshots View Post
                  You are forgiven for the rant about notifications but not for picking the Panda man! I was hoping he may slip to the end of the round.
                  If it makes you feel any better, I had trouble getting the email notification set up correctly as well. that is pretty handy during a draft
                  I think he's a little bit of a roll of the dice but I am buying the hype! 3B is deep this year, which is why I passed on A-Rod in round 2 and Beltre in round 4, even though I wanted both.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                    I'm sure my Adam LaRoche pick is a little early but I really wanted him at that point. Very good power and a consistent profile. Last time I tried to wait on Victorino a round and it bit me.
                    I was looking at him and might have taken him in this round if you didn't. He was clearly the best 1Bmen left.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                      I was looking at him and might have taken him in this round if you didn't. He was clearly the best 1Bmen left.
                      He was the most consistent 1B remaining if not always the best. He was around the top of my 1B list.
                      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                      -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by j_roz View Post
                        Why does the site log me out while I am still on it. I will post then try to post again and it will tell me that I am not logged in. When I try to log in it say I connect but won't let me post. I have to close the browser and reopen the site to log in and post. Is anyone else having similar problems?
                        I had that problem last night when I checked in while still at work. When I got home, everything worked. I'm somehow glad to know it wasn't just me and/or my imagination.
                        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                        -- William James

Comment

Really, like the Beckham pick...I was hoping that his mediocre season in 2010 would lead to him falling further. Fat chance of that happening...
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

What time does Frank time out?
                            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I will be in the air and out of touch until mid afternoon today.

My ETA into San Jose is approx 2:00 PM EST.
                              Let's get it going.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                What time does Frank time out?
                                According to the last pick made at 10:31 CST, the time out would occur in about 10 minutes per the rules established at the start of the draft. Hopefully Frank had a safe trip and just hasn't had a chance to power up the laptop and make his pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X