AFL First Pitch Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    I've been added to the fact or fluke panel for pitching surprises of 2012 http://www.baseballhq.com/seminars/day2.shtml
    Fluke
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      Fluke
      It's a fact I'm a fluke

Comment

all booked - in at 9:30 am Thursday, out at 2p on Sunday

Comment

all booked - in at 9:30 am Thursday, out at 2p on Sunday
          Finally decided to go, booked it last night. Going to Vegas first. Also trying to get together with a cousin I haven't seen since our grandmother's funeral almost 35 years ago (our fathers were brothers who didn't get along).

Arriving Thursday 2:30 pm, leaving Sunday 4:00.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Nice -- see you there!

Comment

I guess I should actually book my flight, eh?
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

LOL that'd be a nifty idea. I *should* be able to make it after all.

Comment

Very cool you are gonna make it DQ. Also, good news you *should* be there Paul.

I'm arriving Thursday morning, Jason I assume you are going to catch a game that afternoon.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                    Very cool you are gonna make it DQ. Also, good news you *should* be there Paul.

I'm arriving Thursday morning, Jason I assume you are going to catch a game that afternoon.
                    Yep. I get in at 9:30. Just need to catch a ride from someone as I'm not planning on a car this year.

Comment

Yep. I get in at 9:30. Just need to catch a ride from someone as I'm not planning on a car this year.
                      That shouldn't be that hard to get a ride. I'll get in touch with you when I get to the hotel. My flight arrives at 10:30 so I'll be a little behind you.
                      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I'm not getting in until 3:15 (because I had to change my reservations due to a work problem), so I'll miss the day's game. I'll have a car, mostly because I'm probably going to have dinner one night with a cousin, and to save a very few bucks I'm staying at the Hampton Inn a few blocks away.

Gentlemen (?), I'll see you at the reception on the 1st. Look for the short, chubby white guy with the white mustache. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
                        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                        -- William James

Comment

I dont land until 3pm myself on thursday

Comment

Working...
                          X