AFL First Pitch Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL First Pitch Arizona

Just signed up to take advantage of the $199 rate, today is the last day for it. Who all is going? Adding the mixed draft and roto350 definately increased my interest in attending again.
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Definitely planning on returning. Just need to get the hotel points total back up

Comment

Baby #2 due Oct 26th so I'll have to sit this one out.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, just signed up.

How are you doing in your mixed league? I've been completely crushed by injuries. Of the 40 players I drafted 11 of them are on the DL and about 6 of the aren't in the majors. My pitching has taken the biggest hit, oh an Lucroy and Iannetta getting hurt didn't help. I was the genius in my league that drafted Plouffe but I'm also the idiot that didn't put him in the lineup until after he hit about 10 home runs (somewhat in my defense my offense is really good).
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I keep bouncing between 7th and 9th in the mixed league, was near the top there for a while in the roto350
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

This thread bums me out every year. I had every intention on making it out this year, but our "union" negotiated us a 11.5% pay cut for next year, and I'm looking at a frugal year ahead. I should have just gone the last couple of years when I just THOUGHT it was bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              Just signed up to take advantage of the $199 rate, today is the last day for it. Who all is going? Adding the mixed draft and roto350 definately increased my interest in attending again.
              What are the dates? I'm going to be in Arizona around the end of December...
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                What are the dates? I'm going to be in Arizona around the end of December...
                Nov 2-4th

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Congrats!
                    Thanks!
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      We'll get someone tazed in the balls in your honor

Comment

https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/dt/...execution=e1s1 -- hotel running a deal for $95 a night if you pre-pay the entire stay....or 30,000 points a night.

Damn, both balances low for me

Comment

I'm giving it some serious consideration, possibly with a few nights in Vegas tacked on. I'll probably know within a week or so.
                          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                          -- William James

Comment

I've been added to the fact or fluke panel for pitching surprises of 2012 http://www.baseballhq.com/seminars/day2.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                              I've been added to the fact or fluke panel for pitching surprises of 2012 http://www.baseballhq.com/seminars/day2.shtml
                              Sweet!

Now, I'm even more disappointed I can't go.

Comment

Working...
                              X