2K14: Billy Hamilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    Gee was dominant for about half of last season and Mejia was for his 4 or 5 starts before he got hurt again. But neither is a Cy Youngcontender.
    Both will be rostered in deepNL only leagues. We all have to have this type of pitcher. Better pick the right one.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Mods, please note that Mith has stolen swampdragon's login and password.
      nah - I will still keep Craig - but BJ Upton - him - I will trade for a bin of sunflower seeds

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Mejia certainly has the stuff of a Cy Young contender. Gee, not so much.
        On the other hand, Gee has a much better chance of making it through the game without getting injured. Love Mejia's stuff; I own him in a couple of leagues. His arm is held together by paper mache, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          nah - I will still keep Craig - but BJ Upton - him - I will trade for a bin of sunflower seeds
          Which sucker would give you a bin of sunflower seeds?

Comment

• Bernadina started for Hamilton; Billy was gunned down by Anthony Recker in SB attempt w Reds down 4-3 in 8th...
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• and now Hamilton out of the lineup today after jamming his finger on the CS
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                Which sucker would give you a bin of sunflower seeds?
                ok - a bag - a plain bag - unbrand - not Davids

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                  ok - a bag - a plain bag - unbrand - not Davids
                  Take that deal in heartbeat before he can change his mind!!

Comment

• "Not ready" Billy Hamilton 3-4 today with a walk, a triple and 2 steals and 2 runs scored in a 4-0 win over the Cards...
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      "Not ready" Billy Hamilton 3-4 today with a walk, a triple and 2 steals and 2 runs scored in a 4-0 win over the Cards...
                      and scored on a sacrafice that was so shallow it was almost an infield pop-up
                      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                        Coverage includes audio and video clips, interviews, statistics, schedules and exclusive stories.
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                          Crap, comma, Holy! My god, that lad is FAST...
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• also related: http://m.mlb.com/video/v31900793/cin...ed-on-a-double
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              "Not ready" Billy Hamilton 3-4 today with a walk, a triple and 2 steals and 2 runs scored in a 4-0 win over the Cards...
                              All he has to do is get on base and he's a dangerous weapon. He just has to do it more than he has been doing it. And, hell, with his speed, all he has to do is make enough contact and he can beat out routine grounders. But, he still has to do that. He did it this game.

Comment

• And on the same day, the other fast Billy was part of the extremely rare two-RBI sac fly:

Comment

Working...
                                X