Trade offer I received...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    12 team mixed. You guys are nuts. That is a crappy offer. The differences in opinions always astound me in fantasy baseball. You guys do realize i meant Carlos Gonzalez?

Keeper league. CarGo gets thrown back. Choo is in the $20's and i think Motte would be a $6 keeper next year.
    Not even remotely a crappy offer. Can you do better, yes. Should you be insulted by the offer, no.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

12 team mixed. You guys are nuts. That is a crappy offer. The differences in opinions always astound me in fantasy baseball. You guys do realize i meant Carlos Gonzalez?

Keeper league. CarGo gets thrown back. Choo is in the $20's and i think Motte would be a $6 keeper next year.
      Opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Not even remotely a crappy offer. Can you do better, yes. Should you be insulted by the offer, no.
        Shoot, Mith would be offended if someone returned a library book late.

Comment

Maybe you guys are right as i'm really beginning to think i have no f**king idea when it comes to rating players anymore.
          Well, if your taste in music is an indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by owned View Post
            Writen by Louis Prima in 1935, This is not much of a song from WW2 but it is one of the most famous songs from the Big Band era

You mean like this?
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I thought you meant Herbie the Love Bug.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I thought it was pretty crappy until you got into the keeper situation. Now I agree with most people here saying it isn't something you should accept but it is a starting point. The other guy is giving up a keeper in Motte for a rental of CarGo. LaRussa may come back and Motte is worthless or CarGo may be back on your team next year while you also have Motte who leads the NL in saves.

Comment

PD-

If you want a fair opinion for others include critical information like keeper and salary info

Comment

Originally posted by owned View Post
                    Ahem. We REALLY need the bowing smiley back. This was great!
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

You whine too much. Nobody said you should take it, they're just telling you not to get your panties in a wad over it.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Ahem. We REALLY need the bowing smiley back. This was great!
                        BWHAHAHAHAHA..you never fail to crack me up with a veiled Rush put down...
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                        X