Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTEST: $25 to top RotoJunkieFix member on StarStreet Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    I got 61.5 with Hammel, Adam Jones, Ortiz and Smyly...guess not good enough to beat DMT. I think the strategy is get lucky with as few players as possible while including at least 2 SP. The guy I played had like 15 players...not sure that's a good way to limit your risk.
    I went with 3 hitters with good match-ups because they're cheaper so can be multiplied. Not sure I'd adopt the same strategy versus just a single opponent but against a big group, taking big risks seemed like the only way to win. Remember this day folks, I'm cashing out a millionaire!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

And thanks Jason (both ours and theirs) for the contest.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Yes thanks a lot. It was a fun break from the grind of regular fantasy baseball. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          And thanks Jason (both ours and theirs) for the contest.

Agreed. Thanks fir being a gracious host.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
          X