Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTEST: $25 to top RotoJunkieFix member on StarStreet Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTEST: $25 to top RotoJunkieFix member on StarStreet Tonight!

Okay guys, here is your chance to win $25 for free tonight:

1) Register an account on StarStreet through this thread
    2) Enter a daily contest for tonight’s MLB games (free or cash game)
    3) Put up the top score among RJ users and we’ll put $25 in your account tomorrow

Simple enough, right?

So come give us a try, experience daily fantasy baseball and hopefully you’ll have won a free $25 when the night is over.

For those that already have an account, you will be included in this as we already have you tracked through RJ.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Jason

I'm in
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I gave it a whirl. Hope I did it right.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Awesome stuff guys!

We've already got 7 members playing tonight so it's going to be some fun competition. I'll keep everyone posted as the day goes on. We just finished rebuilding our site yesterday to make it a completely mobile optimized site, so it works great on your phones and tablets now too.

Make sure you get in if you haven't yet.

Thanks!

Comment

There are no position requirements, right?
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I'm in, but I only see Jason as my opponent.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I'm in, but I only see Jason as my opponent.
              I'm in, no opponent yet.
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

I don't show myself as in any games, I've tried twice.....
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

i think im in

Comment

I think I'm in too.

Comment

Yep, you guys are in. We are seeing all the signups. You should see your game listed and opponent in your trader homepage

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        There are no position requirements, right?
                        Correct, we don't do position requirements. You just have a budget of $100k and you buy shares of the players you want. So you could take up to 10 shares of someone if you wanted to try and maximize his points if you were really confident in that player. You just have to take a minimum of three players total.

Comment

Call me a sucker for free money and a chance to show up people here, but I am in. I made an account through the link, but it didn't show anything indicating I came from RJ. Is there going to be any scoreboard of the RJ people in this $25 competition?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                            Call me a sucker for free money and a chance to show up people here, but I am in. I made an account through the link, but it didn't show anything indicating I came from RJ. Is there going to be any scoreboard of the RJ people in this $25 competition?
                            Yep, we are tracking everything internally right now for who has come through here. So far we have 13 entries for tonight.

We don't have a specific leaderboard built for this yet, but I'll post all the results tomorrow morning. My guess is that it will take a score over 50 to win. We are currently building our freerolls and tournaments, so once that is all done we'll do another specific one just for you guys. So this is a less formal way to do it, but we just wanted to give you guys a chance to experience the site tonight before we roll out tournaments and such.

Comment

Originally posted by StarStreet View Post
                              Yep, we are tracking everything internally right now for who has come through here. So far we have 13 entries for tonight.

We don't have a specific leaderboard built for this yet, but I'll post all the results tomorrow morning. My guess is that it will take a score over 50 to win. We are currently building our freerolls and tournaments, so once that is all done we'll do another specific one just for you guys. So this is a less formal way to do it, but we just wanted to give you guys a chance to experience the site tonight before we roll out tournaments and such.
                              Did mine come through as being from here? My account starts cb2 (I won't put the rest of my e-mail here to avoid spammers).

Comment

Working...
                              X