No announcement yet.

J.A. Happ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The defense behind him was very lacking today, but WOOOO-WOOOO this train is a-chuggin down the track.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm getting off this choo-choo train as I think it fell off the rails.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
        I'm getting off this choo-choo train as I think it fell off the rails.
        I'm [unfortunately] glad my trade offers were rebuffed!

I'll pick him off waivers when the Happ owner inevitably dumps him.

Comment

happ-less.

Last 2 starts have been rough, last night, brutal. Enough damage done to my team in a H2H I can't trust this guy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Jump on the J.A. Happ train before it leaves the station.
            So the Happ train left the station for Toronto! From this post, I assumed the Astros were pretty high on him -- why the change of heart?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              So the Happ train left the station for Toronto! From this post, I assumed the Astros were pretty high on him -- why the change of heart?
              maybe KS knew the train was leaving for Canada?
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                I would think the prospects would be more important to the team's future than a veteran not likely to be around when the club is contending again.

Comment

Working...
                X