No announcement yet.

2K12: Tim Lincecum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take what you can get for him, even in keeper leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      wow, entering the Break with a 6.42 ERA and 1.58 WHIP. I think any Lincecum owners should just take whatever they can get for him. In my 16-tm redraft league, Hammer just picked him up for Mike Leake & Dayan Viciedo.....and he may have gotten robbed!
      Yup. He is going to have to start on my bench.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Last 7 starts of the season: HOU, CHC, LAD, COL (IN SF), 2 VS AZ, & @SD

If your league still allows trades, I'd take the flyer

Comment

Probably been posted before ... but saw this a while back and found it interesting
          Last edited by JudeBaldo; 10-11-2012, 04:08 AM. Reason: Fixed it for you buddy

Comment

Timmah has pitched more innings vs the reds than any giants starter this series
            Last edited by Fresno Bob; 10-10-2012, 10:53 PM.
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Giants should have started him instead of Zito today. The playoffs are no time to get cute with who you start.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                Giants should have started him instead of Zito today. The playoffs are no time to get cute with who you start.
                It all worked out well, as Lincecum was surprisingly effective out of the bullpen. And let's face it, Zito was better during the regular season and deserved the start.
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

Lincecum can allegedly get loose in about 8 pitches, which makes him the best giants starter to come out of the bullpen
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                  X